Dish by: zigmondo
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 medium onion, sliced
- 4 sizeable new fresh mushrooms, sliced up
- 1/4 natural bell pepper, sliced into long pieces
- 1 (1/2 pound) well-marbled meat steak for any kind, sliced up as thinly as possible
- 3 tablespoons sliced pickled hot peppers
- 1 tsp very hot pepper sauce
- 2 slices well-defined Cheddar cheese
- sea salt and pepper to style
- 1/3 French baguette, reduce in half lengthwise
- Add all components to list out
- Include all ingredients to list
- Melt 1 tablespoon of butter in a large skillet over medium sized heating. Add more the onion prepare food and blend right up until tender. Push onion to the side in the pan, and add more the fresh mushrooms. Prepare and mix right up until softened, then put the bell pepper and make just until finally sore, about 3 minutes or so. Remove from the pan using a slotted place, and set besides.
- Include the rest of the butter to the skillet. No requirement to thoroughly clean the pan, just allow it warm up a little bit. Place the steak from the skillet together with the pickled peppers. Year with sodium and pepper. The steak cooks food truly fast, only a couple of moments. As soon as the steak is mainly browned, come back the onion and pepper for the pan. Make until heated up through.
- Switch off the temperature, and put the pieces of dairy products over the top of the the stack so they can melt. Scoop the full pile into the looking forward to bread, making certain to pour some of the drinks on that amazing sandwich.