1 medium sized potato, peeled and reduce into 1/2-" sections
1 moderate yam, peeled and lower into 1/2-inch parts
1 red-colored bell pepper, seeded and lower into 1/2-inches parts
2 carrots, peeled and reduce into 1/2-in . parts
5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
1 red onion, thinly sliced into bands
2 little or 1 large zucchini, cut crosswise into 1/4-"-thicker sections
Sodium and pepper
2 huge ripe tomato plants, minimize crosswise into 1/4-inches thicker pieces
1/2 mug grated Parmesan
2 tablespoons dried Italian-type a loaf of bread crumbs
Clean basil sprigs, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Throw the potato, yam, bell pepper, green beans, and two tablespoons of organic olive oil in the 13 by 9 by 2-inches baking recipe to cover. Dust with sodium and pepper and toss right up until protected. Distribute veggies consistently over the foot of the pan.
- Organize the onion pieces consistently over the plant mix. Organize the zucchini within the onion. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons of essential oil. Mix with sodium and pepper. Set up the tomato pieces on the zucchini.
- Mix the Parmesan and bread crumbs in a tiny bowl to merge. Spread the Parmesan breads crumbs over the fresh vegetables within the cooking meal. Drizzle with all the last tablespoon of olive oil.
- Bake exposed until the vegetables are sensitive, and the topping is glowing brown, about 40 moments. Garnish with refreshing basil sprigs, if desired.
My Individual Information
Grilling and Summer How-Tos
Seeking Something Else?
Cauliflower "Macintosh" and Cheeses Casserole
2 times Cooked Potato Casserole
Easy Rice Make Casserole
Chicken breast, Broccoli and Dairy products Casserole
New Corn Tomato Greens
Lotion of Clean Tomato Broth
Tomato Sauce for Canning
Get Your Celebration And Purchase Passes Now
What's Food preparation
Healthier Foods, Quick
Let's Get Cooking food!